Profile by Sanford Month 14

Coach moved me to Adapt stage 2 last week.
I get a second starch and second fruit and additional protein and minus a MR.

I wasn't super thrilled about making the move knowing I would get one less of my shakes...I have been so dependent on them...even crave them at times. For those of you just starting out...I know that seems unfathomable ... but I promise if you can make those few alterations to your favorite MR to make it just so yummy...you will get to this point probably too!

I also wasn't thrilled about moving as I was still shy of my 100 L - b mark. I really wanted to be able to say I lost 100 lbs. I have come soooo very close a couple of times. 99.something a couple times...including today. 99.7...closest ever. But I was told to expect fluctuation when changing stages...and not to get hung up on the number. I am one step away from Maintenance mode...and I should not expect to lose anything at this point...but I have a little. I think if I keep my exercise up I maybe able to hit that number.

Food has been such a challenge at this point. I feel once in awhile that I am done, I can have a treat once in awhile...but that is probably why I have not hit that goal yet either. As we speak there is someone's birthday cookie cake(my Kryptonite) less than 30 feet from my desk.

I was also the GS cookie mom this year and had over 68 CASES go through my hands. But I am proud to say that I have not opened a single box of cookies yet. I am waiting until everything is DONE DONE with the cookie deliveries and money collection. Then I am going to do something I was told on this plan to stop doing. Treat myself with a cookie and a glass of wine. Stop using food as a reward. But I am going to be super conscientious about it, I hope.

Today I had
PB Powder PB Steel Cut Oats with Almond Milk, cinnimon and a little honey
1 Pluot
1 bar
Roast beef and brussel sprouts
2 mini cucumbers with boathouse dip and Greek Yogurt cream cheese
Whisps


Exercise this week: Sunday: 15,718 Steps(some jogging) and 18 floors climbed
                                Monday: 10,329 Steps and 22 floors climbed
                                Tuesday: Still early 9296 Steps and 9 floors climbed

Weight (lowest yet) - 99.7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford Day 8

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months