Profile by Sanford Days..."who the hell knows" +7

Has it seriously been a week since I last blogged? Where is all my time going?

Food:
Trying to be back on track this week. No(okay that's a lie....less) cheats. Watching my carbs, weighing my fats/proteins. Trying my damnedest to shove veggies down my pie hole. Goal is sooooo close right now...I just want to get a win. After 2 weeks of being sick, I really need some motivation!

Yesterday I had
Hot Shake with tea (my version of Chai Tea Latte)
Caramel Cocoa bar
Edamame Pasta and zucchini spirals with cheese and sugar free marinara and green beans
CHEAT: some one brought in cookie cake to work...I had two bites
Apple with PB Powder PB
Eggs, Bacon, Kale salad with Boathouse dressing
Caramel Cocoa bar
Shake as pudding with FF whipped topping
CHEAT: I added the last bit of Halo Top ice cream to my pudding

Exercise:
Walked yesterday morning. Walked AND jogged this morning. Also plan to go to Yoga over lunch (even new job offers free yoga once a week!!). Though if I was a good wife/mother I would spend my lunch hour buying my family valentines....but oh well...maybe on the way home. So yesterday was rough getting back to it...5am alarm...cold out...stamina was crap. Today I felt better...even jogged some...but holy $#!+ balls my shin splints are killing me. I will spend my lunch

Weight: - 97.8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford Day 8

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months