Profile by Sanford Month 13

I have given up on counting days.
I have also stopped trying to hit that 100 l.b. mark. I am comfortable where I am. It took me a month or two to realize that I didn't have to hit a certain number to be successful. What I need to be is healthy and comfortable in my own skin(even if it's all saggy and gross now;)

So my coach and I made the decision to move to Step 2 of the Adapt Stage.  I should not expect to lose any more weight on this. Instead this is preparing my body for weaning off the product on to all grocery store foods.
This step limits my profile product to 1 meal replacement and 2 bars a day. It also added an additional starch and an additional fruit and an additional fat. I also get more protein oz per day.

I have to say that this is hard. After a YEAR of following the same routine with Profile product, I now have to really think about what I am going to eat next. And I have to be aware that if I have a starch early in the day that I can not have one at lunch AND dinner. For example. This morning I had steel cut oats for breakfast and then I had one slice of whole grain bread at lunch. So that's it I am done. NO starches for dinner. I also did NOT have a meal replacement for breakfast, and that is hard to give up. I hope that as the weather gets warmer that I will not miss my hot shake with tea in the morning.

I have also eaten off plan more in the last two weeks than I have in the last year. So it is no surprise that the scale has crept back up. I also have only done yoga this week and have not done my regular exercise routine monday, tuesday, or wednesday. I had terrible shin splints last week and tweaked my knee jumping over a railing over the weekend. I promised my coach that I would start doing some strength training this week, while my walking posse is in Florida. But I have been "catching up" on sleep instead.

I really feel that this blog (and my lack of keeping up with it) might be part of my motivation. If I am not writing down what I am eating and when/if I am exercising, I am less likely to hold myself accountable.
So I really need to set aside more time for myself to write AND exercise.
Hopefully the new job will be less overwhelming soon and I can get back into my routine.

Until then...

yesterday I had:

Shake/Tea
Bar
Salad with low fat/greek yogurt Chicken salad serving with 1 slice of cheese and raisin bread and mixed green salad and a Pluot (look it up...they are YUMMY)
1/2 banana
Pasta(Profile) Carbonara (peas, egg, bacon)
Bar & celery/PBP

Exercise: 50 mins of Yoga

Gained 4lbs this week. Time to get my arse in gear!
Weight: - 93.8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford Day 8

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months