Profile by Sanford....Days...who the hell knows

So you thought I was MIA over the holidays and in January with the travels and job changes...
Well February has brought on a whole new challenge...aka...sicker than a dog!

So two weeks ago my 2 yo tested positive for the Adenovirus....and guess who came down with it the next week. Yup that would be me...so new job and out(but able to work from home) 2 days on my second week. Oh but wait it didn't end there. Just yesterday morning I woke up at 4am in order to spend the next 6 hours praying to the porcelain gods. There was NO going to WORK and NO working from home. I am sure my boss just thinks I am the bee's knees by now. The Norovirus has been running rampant but my husband thinks it was food poisoning. Though he was sick in bed last Friday and part of Saturday. I am just so glad that I spent the entire weekend cleaning the house, especially the toilets.

Sorry, I am not ready to "talk" (type) about food yet. Let's just say, I had very little yesterday.
Though by last night I was craving sugar/carbs. I would have given my right arm for a monster cookie. I opted for some toast with PB, honey, and banana and a cup of tea. I also had a handful of Chex Muddie Buddies...WHY are still in my house?!?!?

So back to work today. My new job offers yoga over lunch on Tuesdays...I would really like to go...but not sure if I have the energy or stamina yet. I have a couple of hours to decide. Plus I need to work work work to make up for being out yesterday.

Walking has been non-existent...and might not be for a couple more days.

Weight (The ONLY good part...if it stays this way after I am rehydrated) :) ...which it probably won't as I lost 4.4lbs in 4 days.....  - 98.4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8