Profile by Sanford Days 309-310

Adapt food changes include (for me) an extra fat serving, and extra 2 oz of lean protein, a fruit and a starch. Two less shakes and one more bar.

My starches have been a small individual bag of skinny pop popcorn, a slice of whole wheat bread, or a sandwich thin. My fruits have been either a half of a banana or apple.
Extra protein has been just chicken or an omelet. My extra fat is usually cheese.

I am still working on a meal schedule. The meals are different sizes...smaller(bars)...bigger lunch...getting more like 3 meals with snacks instead of 6 meals....but I am still trying to space them out every 2-3 hours. I feel like I am eating all day.

Exercise: Been walking in the mornings for around 1 hour and getting my 10,000 steps in everyday that I do get up and walk. I usually try to get up 5 days a week. I also went to Yoga yesterday over lunch.

Weight: - 86.3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8