Profile by Sanford Days 291-301

WOW what a long time I have gone without a single post!
Soooo Sorrry! Lots has happened though. Halloween was the WORST...candy, cupcakes, more cupcakes, did I mention CANDY...chocolate, peanut butter...the whole damn shebang!

But get this...the week of Halloween was one of my biggest LOSES week yet. I lost 3.1 pounds between 10/28 and 11/4. I think I guilted myself into exercising a TON more due to missing several workout sessions previously and knowing that bites of kids cupcakes and candy were going to be my demise. Two separate neighbors brought us 4 cupcakes each!!!Technically only the 6yo should be eating all 8 cupcakes...I think my husband and I have had enough bites each to where we have consumed 1 each. The baby is only 21 months and should not be having this kind of sugar. I think she has only had the frosting off of 1/2 a cupcake.
I told the 6yo that the 2-3 left are going in the trash tonight...as I can no longer handle them sitting there.

One of the same neighbors also baked fresh scones and brought over 1 of each flavor for the "kids" to try....ughhhh I love this woman as a friend...but she is "Killing me, Smalls!" And yes I had a bite of each of those too.

My meeting with my coach last Friday got me $3 dollars off of product from bringing in our extra candy and donating it to military personnel.We also took a deep dive into ADAPT phase. She said she thought I was ready (13 lbs from goal). But that I needed to be mentally ready and be okay with POSSIBLY losing that last 13lbs slower than before. And be prepared for a possible jump up once I start introducing the starches. She said other people take to ADAPT and lose at the same rate...everyone is different. This is not a one size fits all program.

I left the meeting with my coach VERY excited to eat a piece of fruit!!! I could careless about the extra protein, fat, and starch. I drove right to Whole Foods and bought honeycrisp apples. I had told myself that I was going to slowly transition into adapt. Add the fruit, then a week later, swap the meal replacement with a protein, then swap another meal replacement with a bar, and then add in the extra fat, then add in the starch. But that didn't happen. I dabbled in some higher carb veggies (carrots and sugar snap peas) over the weekend and took bites of aforementioned unapproved scones and counted that as my starter starches.

Today I have jumped into ADAPT whole hog...

Started with my chai tea and chocolate shake
Had my profile pomegranate green tea with LaCroix
Had my 1st bar
Lunch was FF Cottage Cheese, carrots, sugar snap peas, and pistachios.
I plan to have some celery with PBP and my 2nd bar on the drive home...
And dinner is TBD (but my plan will allow for a protein, 2 veggies, 2 fats)...I just don't even have a clue as to what to have!! I guess I can't have another starch since I had snap peas/carrots for lunch...but honestly I have been having snap peas and/or carrots as a veggie a couple times of week for a while now. Which might be why my loss has slowed...it's that sad...SNAP PEAS might be the reason I am not losing weight!?!?!
Will end the night with my frozen blended shake.

Weight loss total: - 86.1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8