Profile by Sanford Days 311-315

Last Thursday morning after walking with my neighbor, I felt extremely sluggish. Something was just not right. When I came inside, I sat in the bathroom for a while thinking I was going to throw up. After a while I took a shower and then laid down on my bed, still in a towel, and passed out for like 2.5 hours. It was very bizarre. I had even eaten a little bit before my walk so as not to have a grumbling stomach during the walk...not sure if that was the cause or a medication/vitamin timing was off, or I was fighting(and maybe won) a bug coming on.

I felt pretty low about my first week on adapt...weight seemed to hold steady and then jump up a little. But these last two days it seems to be trending down again. So my spirits are up leading into Thanksgiving week.
I hope to walk a little extra on Wed, Thurs, and Fri of this week. Also my goal for Thanksgiving is to focus on veggies and faux fixings found on the Profile Recipies page. My mother is coming today and I hope that she will help me stay on track. I would really like to finish this marathon by Christmas.

I accidently ate two servings of Fruit on Saturday. I had a couple slices of apples and dried cranberries in my chicken salad sandwich at lunch after forgetting that I had already had 1/2 a banana in a shake in the morning. Oh well, I could have done much, MUCH worse with brownies still in the house getting stale.

My daily starch has consistently been a sandwich thin. Though on Sunday, I don't think I had one at all now that I think about it. I had soup and salad for lunch and steak and green beans for dinner. Hmmm...well there ya go, I evened myself out over the weekend. Man, I don't even think I had a fruit on Sunday either now that I think about it. No wonder I was starving by dinner. Ohhh I think I will count the Halo Top scoop of ice cream I had as one carb. Even though it is low carb.

Exercise: I was off work on Friday and still not feeling 100%...so I did not walk Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Not sure if I mentioned it, but I did start wearing wrist weights on my walk to help with the arm flab:)!

Weight: - 88.1 Only 11.7 to go for goal. I am starting to actually get excited now that I can see a light at the end of the tunnel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8