Profile by Sanford Day 304

Second full day of ADAPT.


I had a shake with tea for breakfast
Then mid morning bar and apple
For lunch I had a very large salad with spinach, snap peas, broccoli, and broccoli slaw with a scoop of FF Cottage Cheese and some nonfat/low carb dressing.
For another snack I had celery with PBP Peanut Butter
Late afternoon snack of a bar
Dinner I had my first SANDWICH in 10 months! I used the yogurt chicken salad(the one from Costco) with extra chicken added, spinach, 1 laughing cow cheese, and a SANDWICH thin!! I was actually unsure if the sandwich thins are allowed yet...but will ask at my appt tomorrow.
Took a bite of the kids' cupcakes as I was throwing the last of them away to get them out of the house. I counted it as a FAT:)...I know I know...that's not legit...but last night I didn't care.
Ended my night with a hot chocolate shake.


Challenges: I have really wanted a glass of wine the last few days. I know alcohol is not approved, but my coach has said that I can make the conscious decision to have a glass, but know that doing so could most likely stall weight loss for that week. But if I am okay with that then go a head. I decided I wanted to wait and see what adding these starches and fruit in will do first. I don't want to overdo it the first few days of adapt. Stupid leftover cupcakes and brownies...I need to just throw them all away. Cupcakes are gone...brownies should be thrown out today.


Exercise: I have walked 4 days in a row...but this morning with my broken jawbone, my vibrating alarm did not wake me up. So I slept through walking this morning. I have super glued the band on my jawbone in hopes of making it until Christmas for a new fitness/sleep tracker.


Weight: didn't weigh this morning so as of yesterday still :- 86.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8