Profile by Sanford Days 316-322

Imagine my surprise when after the Thanksgiving Holiday where I indulged quite a bit...and only exercised 2 days out of my 5 day holiday weekend that I saw a nearly 5lb loss?!?!




But alas, my excitement was short lived. Turns out the scale got bumped up onto the wall and was partially obscured by the bathroom floorboard/quarter-round. I was so excited there for a minute...but I reweighed myself on profile #4 after my walk this morning and it was back up to where it was before Thanksgiving...so I should really be thrilled that I was able to MAINTAIN during this holiday. And I don't know why I didn't reweigh on MY profile #1 to wipe this one away. Maybe I thought it WAS right and I didn't want to "clear it." But now that I have had caffeine and it is not 5:15 in the morning, and I am thinking more clearly...so I will contact my coach to have to cleared.


My hubby, though he grumbled about it a couple of times, did me a solid and made a Profile semi-friendly Thanksgiving meal. We, of course, had Turkey. But he also made cauliflower mash, a similar version of Profile's green bean casserole, sweet potato mash, gravy, and brussel sprouts. The cauliflower mash was a bit too thin...but the leftovers will probably make a good soup. The rest was good. I did cave and bought 3 tiny little pies from the grocery store (apple, pumpkin, and pecan). They were small enough that we each got about one to two bites of each flavor and then they were gone...only one small section was leftover. I tried to compensate for all the calories by not having my bars that day and instead of a lunch and dinner meal...we had the main meal for lunch and then I had the pies (and ice cream...see below) for "dinner" and skipped my last meal replacement. I know my coach will not like hearing that I skipped bars/shakes...but I really didn't need another 200-300 calories that day.


So Halo Top...high protein, low fat, and low carb ice cream...announced last month that they came out with 10 new flavors. I happened upon the new flavors at HyVee when we were picking up last minute Thanksgiving dinner items. So I bought one of each and we had a taste test with our pie. I ended up only liking the red velvet and the peanut butter cup. The others had a bizarre aftertaste that wasn't what I wanted. Especially the S'Mores flavor. I was super excited about it...but the graham crackers have molasses in them and I did not like that aftertaste.


Exercise: With the long holiday weekend, I slept in EVERYDAY. But I felt guilty enough on Thursday and Friday to go for a walk/jog by myself on Thursday (yes, I actually JOGGED) and a long walk with my mom on Friday. I was back up at 5am this morning to get back into the daily routine though.


Weight: See above...I am pretty sure I am really still hovering around the -88.5lb mark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8