Profile by Sanford Day 153-154

Monday:
Lunch: Work Cafeteria Salad
Dinner: Planut Sub Lettuce Wrap

Tuesday:
Lunch:Whole Foods Food Bar Veggies
Dinner: Meatball Lettuce Wraps and Snap peas

Plus 4 daily shakes and bar

Challenges: With all of the stuff going on at the house...I am not very prepared for what to do about lunches and dinners when I am on a tight schedule or not allowed home to cook. I have been doing pretty well at finding alternatives to my easy fall back lunches and dinner at places that I can still feed people food to my kids. I totally get why so many families use drive thrus on a regular basis. You HAVE to feed your kids...and though not a good choice...sometimes you don't have much of a choice. I need to open up a drive thru with tasty healthy options...I would be millionaire.

I know 'unforked' has tried this in the past...but I need options that my toddler and picky 6 year old would eat. I can see the commercial now. Frazzled mom...driving between work, daycare, soccer practice. A crying hungry baby screaming in the backseat.  Older kid begging for chicken nuggets and fries AGAIN!! Mental imagery of obese epidemic in America...vs. imagery of kids throwing/turning nose up at green things to eat... Then fast/good food restaurant Logo pops up in Mom's imagery. Kid's choices are thru the roof. They can decide between the baked jicama fries or the zucchini chips.

Food: I had forgotten about Whole Food's food bar. So that will be my new go to place when I can't get home to make lunch/dinner.

Weight: Still chugging away. I added another 15lbs to my goal...so instead of shooting for 85lbs...I am going to go for the whole 100lbs.   - 52.35 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8