Profile by Sanford Days 140-148

I am back....
It has been the most exhausting week of my life. I would compare it to the first week after having a baby.
My body hurts. My mind is foggy. I am sleep deprived. I am forgetful. I have lost my keys twice.

But we did manage to turn our 8 week plan for getting our house on the Market into a 5 day purging fest. The house is on the market and we have had tons of showings the last two days. Please say a little prayer that the buyer is writing up the contract now and will submit it ASAP. Knock on wood...and spit twice.
It's only been on the market 2 days and I am ready to find a St. Joseph statue to bury in the back yard.
I know I know...I need Patience...I am just all out at the moment.

So that's where I have been. Chin deep in stuff.

But I did hit a few NSG and SGs on my time away.

I hit 50lbs lost this morning!! I have also dropped out of the "Obese" category on the BMI chart. Does that mean I am no longer an "American Statistic" :)? My favorite work pants had to be donated. And clothes that were in another closet from my skinnier days now fit again and some I even waited too long to pull out.

My meals have become mundane...but I haven't had the time or energy to look up recipes or try new things.
I am doing just the Chocolate shakes, with Caffeinated Tea in the mornings, usually a salad of some type for lunch, a bar and fiber drink for a afternoon snack and dinner is a crap shoot depending on what's in the house and or where we have to go out to eat and then a shake before bed.
We have had to eat out the last 2 nights due to evening showings. So I am hoping the scale doesn't bounce the wrong direction in the next couple of days!!

I have also come to the conclusion that I think I might be a stress eater. I never thought I was until this week....when I wanted some bad things to comfort myself. I came very close to ordering a real Chai Tea Latte at starbucks while I was kicked out of my house for a showing...but fate/stress induced forgetfulness stepped and I realized I had left my wallet at work...so no monies to even go to Starbucks. I also dreamt about donuts more than once...which is odd...because I so very rarely ate donuts in my past life...but my subconscious must want them now!

Well I need caffeine and protein...off to my morning shake routine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8