Profile by Sanford Day 160


Lunch: Spinach Salad with Carrots and Yogurt Dressing. Celery with PBP PB.
Dinner: Turkey Burger Lettuce Wrap with Chick-fil-a sauce and green beans

Challenges: I hate it when someone brings in leftover bagels to the breakroom. Someone toasted one and when I went in to fill my water the smell of a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel hit me like a ton of bricks.
Speaking of a ton of bricks....I was hit with some big news at work this morning...and my gut reaction was to go out to lunch to drown myself in comfort food. I won't of course....but I want to.

Food Reviews: I forgot to mention that I tried a new Profile food last weekend. The pancake mix. I thought I would try it so that I could have a breakfast alternative while at our family reunion. They were okay. Not light and fluffy and not sweet at all. I would rather make a savory sandwich out of them. The second time I had them I put them in a waffle iron. Same flavor and texture...Again, would be better as a sandwich then a breakfast. So I might try to make a sandwich sometime out of them...but as a protein replacement...it would remove my ability to have a protein at dinner...or take a shake away during the day.

Weight: Non-weigh day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8