Profile by Sanford Day 161

Lunch: Steak Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Blue Cheese
Dinner: Brussel Sprouts and a mix of the Lemonade Protein Shake and the Berry Fiber drink
Last Shake: Profile Cheesecake with Pistachios and pieces of my Profile bar.

Hubby forgot to get my Chocolate Shakes at his last visit...so have had to steal some of his protein mixes.
So I am mixing up my flavors until my next meeting with my coach.

Challenges: STRESS...and lots of it. Funeral, Terminal Illness, House Buying, Substance Abuse, Job Stress...all of it going on in my life or someone-close-to-me's life. I have had desires to eat things for comfort. This might be a hard habit to break. I have not had anything really bad. I did add 1 scoop of the Low cal, low fat, high protein Halo Top ice cream to my last desert last night. But I am hoping that was a better choice to make then a trip to Dairy Queen!

Food: I tried some pistachio FF/SF pudding added to the cheesecake. It was okay. I will try again with a shake as I am not a big fan of the cheesecake to begin with.

Weight: I have continued to forget to bring the scale back up to the bathroom since Hubby brought it back in to get the syncing fixed. So no weight again today...Hoping for a big drop tomorrow morning!

Stay strong my peeps! Stay Strong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8