Profile by Sanford Days 150-152

Meals:

3-4 shakes a day, 1 bar a day, and usually one fiber drink a day

Lunch: either a salad or crudite...I can remember
Dinner: Steak with Asparagus

Lunch: Salad with cheese and dressing
Dinner: Salad with grilled chicken, side of carrots and celery, ranch, and BBQ sauce

Lunch: Profile Pizza(I didn't get my veggies in at lunch:)
Dinner: Steak, Asparagus, beets and balsamic


Challenges:
This past weekend the in-laws were in town and because our house is on the market for showing...we had to stay out of the house. That meant eating out both Friday and Saturday night. My oldest also had a dance recital including an early dress rehearsal. But "Have shakes, will Travel" I had to pack our lunch to eat in between anyway. So that was easy to stay on plan. But we did go to BW3s for dinner on Saturday. That was hard...I miss boneless chicken wings...and I miss their wedges....their desserts looked yummy. But I stuck with a salad with grilled chicken...I am so sick of salads. I need our house to sell so we can start cooking again!!!

Food: Lots of steak, lots of chicken, lots of salads...need to mix it up this week.

Weight: - 51.91

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8