Profile by Sanford days 162-168

So sorry I have been AWOL. Selling the house, buying a house, inspections, negotiations, contractors, working fulltime, hubby out of town so single parenting it....all excuses, excuses I know.


We are gearing up for a vacation too..so that will be interesting taking all the product with me and staying the course during travel and a family reunion.


Haven't tried much of anything new. Hubby tried the cereal and liked it and plans to bring it on the trip. I might break down and try to like it again. But he and I like very different things!


Challenges have been all over the place. My 6yo begged for weeks to go to IHOP(damn commercials) ...so Sunday we caved. There was absolutely nothing I wanted to eat there. Hubby had a veggie egg white omelet and he said it was awful. I ordered Hot Tea and brought my shaker and packets in.


Though we have a contract on our current house, there have still been showings...usually around meal times. We have been to Chick-fil-a more than I would like to admit. And their grilled chicken is just slimy and gross. I do from time to time sneak a Fry or a Chicken Nugget...but it keeps me sane(well, that's what I tell myself anyway)


Weight: Still trending in the right direction: - 55.87 it would be soooo sweet if I could hit 60lbs while on vacation! We'll see!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8