Profile by Sanford Day 182

So I forgot to mention yesterday that on our trip I did a Zip Line in the Black Hills! Exhilarating, most fun thing I have done in a super long time! I can't wait to do it again! And I think the weight loss made it more enjoyable. The straps holding me in did not hurt due to so much excess weight. I didn't feel embarrassed or concerned that I was so near the weight limit...It was awesome!


Next item...and I am hoping to hear from others...
What do you do about staying on plan when you get sick...and not just cold or allergies...but stomach issues? You know this issues that would have at one time kept you on a diet of dry toast and MAYBE if you are lucky oatmeal/bananas/plain rice.
I am sick this week with terrible "lower" tummy issues and the taste and idea of a shake or vegetables makes my stomach turn.
My hubby made me some miso soup last night. But my shake tasted awful this morning.


Meals:
Shake with tea
Profile Cereal with Almond Milk
Cucumbers, Carrots and Laughing Cow Cheese with a shake
Bar and Fiber drink
Miso Soup


Challenges: Being sick and wanting Carbs


Weight: (I don't expect this to stick once I get back to health) - 62.27





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8