Profile by Sanford Days 198-199

So my weight is doing what I said it would...lots of up and downs over the past week...most likely due to the consumption of carbs. I am trying really hard to stop sneaking one of my daughter's french fries or bite of her cookie.

I knew it would happen...but it is still sucks. I hate that it is so time delayed. I have been on plan this week...so I am sure I will see it in the numbers for next week. But it is so hard to mentally realize that eating something bad will not show immediate effects. And the there is not any instant gratification with eating well/being active either. In fact part of the gain is probably also because I have been more diligent about my water consumption. So a healthy behavior that will increase my water weight. In the long run I know it's better...but the scale tells a different story.

Yesterday I had my chocolate shake with tea, a pomegranate green tea, the cinnimon cereal with almond milk, spinach salad with snap peas, broccoli slaw, and Yogurt honey mustard dressing, fiber drink, bar, chocolate shake, chicken and steak romaine wraps with goat cheese and chick-fil-a sauce, a chocolate shake with PB power, and over 80 ozs of water.

Starting to get back in the grove of things with a slightly different routine at the new house. Working from home today so I will hurry home from grade school registration to have a profile pizza.

Made it to the pool last night...but with an 18mo old, I didn't get to do any swimming. But I guess it was more activity then sitting on the couch watching TV.

Opps...forgot weight: - 62.49

Well that's it...back to the grindstone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8