Profile by Sanford Days 184-189

Been M.I.A. AGAIN...

But we had a LOT going on...including a move. Which happened yesterday. I will admit to keep my energy up for the packing and moving, I may have indulged in a bit more carbs than I should have. At lunch yesterday, I had half a single serving bag of baked chips. The day before I had a monster cookie. I snagged a couple fries from my Mom's plate on Saturday and Monday night dinners.
I do feel guilty...but I also feel that I easily burned that all off in my 4 days of almost constant physical activity and sweat....lots and lots of sweat. Been in the high 90s/low 100s with very high humidity during the move days. I did jump on the scale this morning for the first time in almost a week...and as predicted from my dramatic weight loss from 2 weeks ago...the scale has tipped in the other direction. I think now that I am staying hydrated and cheating with those few carbs...I am getting back to what should have been a "normal" decent. I just hope that after today, the scale will tip back the other direction.

My kids are at their grandparents all week, so I should be able to feed myself plan friendly dinners while unpacking. I do have a challenge tomorrow with social event in the evening that will be serving all non-"plan friendly" food. Hopefully I can find something else on the menu to order for myself. The event is at Top Golf, so it includes physical activity.

I will have to up my caffeine today just to function...but I am currently drinking the Profile Pomegranate Tea. I do like the flavor and hope that the extra caffeine will keep me from collapsing with exhaustion today.

My goal from this week is to get back into my regular routine. With lunch being a shake and veggies rather than a regular protein and salad/Lettuce wrap. But that will have to start tomorrow as I have a work lunch today. But I can easily do a shake and veggies for dinner TONIGHT to get back on routine.

Wins for me this weekend. We finished packing on Sunday with some time to run some errands and go to a movie. Watched my mom and her friend order popcorn with butter...and I stayed away. We went shopping at a boutique store after, and I tried on clothing sizes that were MUCH smaller than I would have EVER thought possible. I bought a shirt that was a MEDIUM...a F-ING MEDIUM!! Granted it was a more forgiving cut...but a MEDIUM?!?! I also bought a slightly tighter wrap shirt/sweater that was a regular large. The shirt I originally picked out was an XL and though I liked it...it was full price and when I had to pick between all the ones that fit...though the XL one was sooo comfy...we decided it was already a little bit big and would only get bigger. I also tried on SKINNY jeans!! WTF??!?! I actually was able to zip up and button a pair that was way smaller than I thought I should try. I didn't end up buying them...because it is the middle of July...I probably won't wear jeans (especially skinny jeans) before September. And I didn't want to spend that kind of money on jeans that might be too big in 3 months. So I will put them on the fall list for the next big milestone reward.

Well that's about it...with the move my scale is not set up to sync yet...but I am back up to around 60lbs lost.




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8