Profile by Sanford Days 190-197

Hello fellow health nuts!!
LOL J/K! I am far from a health nut! More like just a nut nut!
I feel bad for being MIA most of the summer. But I tell you what...I completely agree with moving being in the top 5 of the most stressful things that can happen in a person's life. And we are sooooo close I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Five boxes left to unpack...closing on the old house this week...starting to get into a normal routine.

My weight also shows the inconsistencies. Though I have stayed "on plan" about 99% of the time...The lack of water and the occasional sneak of a bite of something carb filled....has left my pretty little weight loss line a little jagged lately. Down 3 lbs, up 2 lbs, down 0.4 lbs, up 1.1lbs...I need to get back to it. And the heat wave has taken a slight break so I should be getting outside and exercising.
The entire month of July has been disappointing. While every other month I have averaged about a 10lb loss...This month (with only 5 days to go) I have only lost about 6lbs. Though a vacation and a move occurred in this month....I had hoped that the extra activity would have compensated for the occasional cheat. It did not.

Fellow profiler(Hey Steph!) and I have sent messages back and forth on the occasional increase in hunger...what causes this. I have noticed that sneaking carbs does it for me. I take a bite of my kid's mac and cheese or cookie...and then I am hungry for hours. I need to stop doing this to myself. It's complete torture.

Food reviews seem to be lacking as I am not mixing up my profile food much. I occasionally will have the cinnimon cereal with almond milk for one of my morning meals, and a couple times a week I will have a profile pizza at lunch...I mainly stick with chocolate shakes (hot with tea in the morning), cold blended with ice and PB Powder at night. And a rotation of vegetables...brussel sprouts, broccoli, asparagus, romaine, spinach, snap peas, carrots, celery, broccoli slaw, etc. And a rotation of dinner proteins...chicken, turkey burger, steak, hamburger, and pork. When we eat out it is usually Red Robin(lettuce wrap turkey burger with unlimited broccoli), Planet Sub(Romaine wrap with no cheese), or a Salad from somewhere.

Hubby and I have said in the last couple of nights we need to get back to a menu planning and increase the desirability of our dinners. Kids think so too...as we have been eating off the same rotisserie chicken for 4 days now.  

Well...that's about all I have for today! Stay with it, stay away from those cheats/sneaks/bites, DRINK YOUR WATER!

Weight loss: - 62.93

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8