Profile by Sanford Day 334

Food: Yesterday I forgot to pack my fruit for lunch and then never remembered to have it in the evening. I need to start paying attention more. I complain about being hungry but that is because I am forgetting what I have had and haven't had to eat. Yesterday I had a spinach salad with chicken, snap peas, and cucumbers for lunch. With some raisin bread and cheese for a snack later. For dinner it was green beans and pulled pork.

Exercise: Other than yoga yesterday, I have been a sloth when it comes to exercise. It's the cold weather. I am just so un-motivated. I did vacuum the entire upstairs last night...but I am pretty sure my coach would find that laughable to count as exercise. I keep meaning to get up and do strength training, but sleep has been so deep and needed right now with everyone around me fighting off colds. I don't want to be sick this weekend or for xmas.

Challenges: Did I mention a neighbor brought over Banana bread again? Ugghhh it seems to be one of my kryptonites. I am trying to limit it to one bite a day.

Did I mention it's cold out?!?! :)

Tomorrow I am having a big holiday/birthday party with all of my favorite foods and wine. My first alcohol since starting this plan almost a year ago. I am trying to not make myself sick tomorrow. But I also am taking pleasure in this party and I am not going to guilt myself out of tasting anything. Wish me luck that I am not throwing up before my guests all leave! What a hostess that would be?!

AHHHH so close!!! Weight: - 93.6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8