Profile by Sanford Days 335-337


Food:
Well starting Friday I started making bad choices. I split a cookie with my work hubby at lunch on Friday. I ate a full salad with triple fats and a slice of my kid's pizza (on whole wheat crust though:) at dinner and ate a kids size portion of gelato.
Saturday, I tried to stay on track before the Big Birthday Bash I was hosting. I knew going into it I was going off plan...with alcohol and ice cream cookie cake and the whole 9 yards. The menu wasn't really off plan (except the two previously mentioned items) but I know I did not watch the portion size. Instead of fixing a plate and sitting down and eating it...I was grabbing a bite of this and that between every shot glass size of the wine tasting AND I probably had more than 8 oz of wine. The day after I tried very hard to snap right back to plan. I did end up consuming one more 1/2 slice of the ice cream cookie cake and half of my little ones Planet Sub Pizza boat.

Challenges:
^^^See above^^^
But also the sugar addiction. I wanted so much more sugar and carbs the next day. I had a slight headache the next day too...that I thought was due to the wine I had. But I also think the sugar withdrawal was part of it. I felt surprisingly good that night and the next day. I thought for sure I would be sicker than a dog after eating so much cheese and fats and carbs and wine...but I felt pretty good and two advil kicked the dull headache.

Exercise:
This was my other downfall this week. The temps have been too cold to walk outside in the early morning hours. And the bed has been too comfy and inviting to get my lazy arse up to do something inside.
I even have a workout Playstation "game" that I could be doing on cold mornings. But I have been so tired lately...vicious cycle that I need to break. I am tired because I am not working out...and I am not getting up to workout because I am too tired.

I am afraid of falling back into old habits. Sugar and Exercise...one I have and can't stop craving more...the other I take a break from and I can't get motivated to get back into it.

Weight...I should have known this was coming...but it still stings: up 2.9lbs after this weekend = - 90.7
That number alone should be enough to get my arse in gear and back in the routine again.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. Keep updating more information from your blog. I will be waiting for your next post. CT Body Composition Testing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8