Profile by Sanford Day 331-332

Food:
Lots of red meat lately. Trying to get over the sugar intake and need the iron for energy. The lethargy took 3 days to get over. Had steak for lunch and dinner(i think) on Monday, eggs for lunch on Tuesday,  and roast beef for dinner on Tuesday. Also took my vitamin B-6 and B-12 this morning to kick the slothness.

The sugar withdrawal made me so hungry on Monday and Tuesday. I tried to curb the hunger with a SF Jello and FF Whipped Cream on Monday and on Tuesday I saved a fat and my fruit and had it as a mini meal when I was "starving." That seemed to help.

I need to get in the habit of NOT eating everything I brought for lunch AT lunch time. I just had another steak salad...and I COULD have celery with PB Powder PB or the apple, or the slice of bread/cheese that I brought. Or I could recognize that the salad was pretty filling in the short term and SAVE my additional veggie, fruit, starch for the afternoon when I am starving waiting for my next bar. It might also have helped that I found an old packet of the Profile Fiber drink mix in my purse and decided to "make it a double" with my Profile Pomegranate Green tea and my 3 cans of LaCroix. 36 oz +(cuz the cup was also full of ice) down before lunch.

Exercise:
Got up and walked with the ladies yesterday and again this morning. It was sooo cold this morning and I didn't wear enough pairs of socks. I cut the walk short when my toes went from hurting to not being able to feel them any longer. I thought I had a package of hand/toe warmers in the garage near my "walking gear"...but I was OH SO WRONG. I told my neighbor that since it was going to be even colder tomorrow that I probably will skip...I mean I want to be healthier and finish this weight race...but not at the expense of my toes.

It is currently snowing in my city right now. First snow of the season...and if you ask me...hopefully the LAST. My coach encouraged me to start strength training a couple of days a week in place of the cardio. I should start that tomorrow since I don't want to walk outside!!! If the kids go to bed on time tonight, I can maybe get the heavy bag stand set up and pull out some of our hand weights and resistance bands. Okay...goal set.

Weight: truckin' right along  - 92.7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8