Profile by Sanford Days 327-330

Food: I have been seriously undermining my progress. Baked goods and other Holiday "baking" (I use quotes because the closest I get to baking is BUYING a gingerbread house kit and decorating it) have had me tasting and taking bites of way too many sugary treats. And I can feel the effects. I have been extremely lethargic.
I have tried to stay true to the plan for everything else. I since I had too much sugar Sat and Sun, I limited my starch intake at my meals. Probably not coach approved to do so...but it made sense to me. If I had cookie frostings and bites of my kids cookies...I probably shouldn't have any potatoes or bread for dinner.

Exercise: I have felt the effects of the sugar to the point that I walked over 15,000 steps on Friday and then on Sat, Sun, and Mon I have been too tired to do ANYTHING. My step counts this weekend (and probably today too) will only average around 5000.

So my attempt to go 1 week without any cheats lasted less than 24 hours:)
Where has my will power gone?
Hitting my goal by Christmas doesn't seem as plausible now. I also would like to not have to re-up for another year of membership when my Profile year is up on Jan 13th. So I really need to get in gear so I can get to Maintenance Stage by the end of the year.

It has been soooo cold and I have been sooo tired that getting up at 5:00am has been laughable.
I WILL get up tomorrow....and Wednesday, and Thursday, and Friday AND SATURDAY. I must exercise at LEAST 4 days a week. And the days I don't I need to use my under desk elliptical religiously. Which reminds me....peddle peddle peddling now.

Hungry now...off to find myself a bar and get motivated to do some work today.

Weight: - 91.1

8.9 to go!!!! Let's do this! Stop Sabotaging Yourself. It wasn't even GOOOOD frosting...it was the crappy powdered sugar-runny kind. You don't even LIKE that kind of Frosting That Much.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8