Profile by Sanford Day 333

Food:
I had Steak Spinach Salad, Celery PB Powder, Apple, Chicken and Romaine. I was super hard up to find veggies...I let too many sit in the fridge too long and my asparagus and squash both went bad.
I need to start filing them in order to keep so first in-first out. Sometimes I am just grabbing what's on top in the veggie drawer...so the stuff on the bottom goes bad.

Does anyone else have a "system" to keep from throwing out bad/old veggies? Other than just a basic weekly meal planning?

Exercise: So my goal to get the heavy bag didn't happen. I found my free weights and resistance bands and brought them upstairs...but I sleep was sooo nice...and I got a full 8 hours!! So with the wind chills being below zero this week...I don't see me getting out to walk. I did do yoga today though.

Challenges: Neighbor made the "kids" banana bread...I had two big bites of it last night. Ughhh...I used to be soooooo good at not cheating. Now it's like a daily occurrence. This doesn't bode well for my future maintain phase!!

Well, I am hungry....off to rummage through my lunch bag for more food. I brought a my starch and a fat for lunch in case my salad wasn't enough...and it wasn't. I think I am starting to miss my other shakes again:(

Weight: didn't weigh today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8