Profile by Sanford Days 323-326

Food: I have to say I am starting to love eating again. An apple or half a banana feels like a treat! A SANDWICH made with a sandwich thin or 1 slice of whole grain bread is magnificent. I had no idea I missed fruit and bread this much! So hang in there peeps! When you get close to goal...eating becomes normal again. AND I am still losing. Maybe not as FAST....but I am still down 1 lb from last week and that INCLUDES Thanksgiving meal(s) and fewer exercising days.

I hope after a week of being more committed to food and exercise that I will get this last 10lbs off by the end of the year! Now I already know that I have a big holiday/birthday party coming up in 10 days...so I hope that I can loosen the reins a bit next Saturday while still being pretty tight on the reins before and after.

Challenges: I allow myself to take bites of things I really shouldn't. A bit or two of my kids rice krispie bars, and extra couple of slices of their uneaten apples or bananas...telling myself that it's okay to have "cereal" and fruit now...a little bit more than what my plan calls for isn't going to make a big difference...but it really does tend to add up.

I see on the facebook page several people doing a "No Cheat - November" or a "Don't Do It - December"...I should follow their lead and try to tighten the reins on a daily basis. So since I already know I will cheat on Dec. 10th. I am going to try to do a 1 week challenge. No cheat week. Starting tomorrow:) (Cuz I already took a bit of my kid's breakfast). Hold me to it, internets!

Weight: - 88.9

I guess now is as good a time as any to do the photos of before/during/now (after won't be until the last 10lbs are off)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8