Profile by Sanford Day 362 (counting backwards from 1 year)

Why am I so hung up on what day it is...I need to just stop blogging until I hit one year and then restart counting.

Food: YOu already heard about my BBQ lunch yesterday. When I got home from running errands, my hubby had made fish and green beans. I hadn't had a starch yet, so I had some of the kid's sweet potato fries. (I know I know...sabotaging myself). But I counted it as a starch and a fat. I think I forgot my fruit again yesterday...but I remember eating some of the kiddo's fruit off their leftovers. Not a whole serving.

Exercise: Met my hubby at a running store yesterday to get properly fitted for some new shoes. Did you know that shoes are fitted a size larger than your other shoes?? I did not know this. Just an FYI incase you are normally like me and buy what is on sale without a sales person. I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 and he put me in a 10...when I complained that I was sliding forward and bumping my toe on the front he said when you put them on you tap/bump the back of your heel on the ground to make sure your foot is all the way back and then tighten the laces across the top. I did this and jogged around the store. It worked.

So, even though I overslept...I still made it out for a 3+ mile walk this morning...Warm Front moved in overnight putting the temp in the 50s!!!

Weight: I little movement up from yesterday...which bugs me...but I just "snapped back" yesterday too...so results will not be immediate: - 95.3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8