Profile by Sanford Day 377

Third day at my new job...and was out to lunch with my boss and one of her peers.
We went to a place that had a lot of what I would call "bar food."

I had the steak and side salad. It came with au gratin potatoes on the side...but I ate 5 bites and then put the rest of the dish to the side. Counted the potatoes as my starch, the "au gratin" part and the salad dressing as my fats for the day.

I thought I had done pretty good...but later realized(after I had dinner, no less) that the steak was probably WAY too big. More like an 10 or 12 oz-er than a 5 or 6 oz-er.

Dinner was chicken breast and brussel sprouts with vinegar reduction(freebee).
Final "meal" was shake with FF cool whip (pronounced WHHHIP like Stewie from Family Guy) from and can/spray FF whipped topping (2 freebees) and a bar...(which I will only eat now after I nuke it in the microwave for like 13-15 seconds....decadent).

So I over ate on my protein again for the plan I am on...and boy can I tell today...I have just been STARVING all morning today.

I had my tea/shake combo right away before 7am
I had 1/2 a banana around 8am
I split my bar in two and had half at 9am and the other half at 10am....and by 11, I am more than ready for lunch!!

Exercise has been so consistent that my legs actually started hurting this morning. I told my walking partner that since it is going to be cold again tomorrow morning that I am taking a day off for my legs to recuperate. Turns out the cold will last a few days...so I won't be outside walking the rest of this week, most likely.

Weight: I did the "jump off" this morning when it was shooting past yesterday's number...I do that when I am assuming there is a water weight/PMS/constipation issue that I don't want to see on the scale.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8