Profile by Sanford Days 365 minus 5...so SHOULD be 360

I never went back to find the week I lost in my count...but I am 5 days short of 1 year.

Challenges: I am still in post holiday sugar craving mode. I said I would just throw out the crap that is left in the house and my kids about had a melt down.So it is all still there...but I hope while I am gone it gets eatten/thrown out.
I have stayed away from it for the most part...still snagging a bite or a couple of M&Ms here or there...

But I can tell on Sunday I went through a major sugar withdrawal headache. So I guess that is a good sign.

Since I put my notice in at work it has been lunch outs everyday saying goodbye to all my awesome coworkers. Today it was a BBQ place that I picked solely because I knew they had an AWESOME salad using BBQ sauce as the dressing. But of COURSE today when we arrive for lunch they have a sign up that the truck delivery is late and they are out of lettuce....UGGHHH. One of my coworkers who was also watching his carbs just gave up and got what he would have gotten if he wasn't watching his diet. I contemplated doing the same...but knew that I was leaving for my trip in two days and starting to go south now would only make it worse...this is a lifestyle change, not a diet. I will have this issue from time to time.
So I got a side of pork(no bun) with the green beans and the vinegar coleslaw.   Mixed it all up with a squirt of BBQ sauce and I was soooo full I felt sick. So given the situation...I think I made as good of choice as possible.

I will try to blog one more time tomorrow and then I will be MIA again. Girls' long weekend followed by starting a new job...so I am not sure where/when blogging will fit into my new schedule.

Weight: trending back down...now tied with the lowest I have been so far at - 95.6.  Only 4.2 lbs to goal! Can I do this on a weekend trip that includes wine...and lots of it?!?!?

P.S. - I found out at my last appt that re-upping is only $50...well $75 and with a free $25 giftcard....FYI for those debating on re-upping for another year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8