Profile by Sanford Days....unknown

So somewhere along the line my day count got off...I started on Jan 13th, 2016 and my next day count for Jan 4th, 2017 is 365...so somehow I gained a week somewhere:)


I feel that with the exception of 5 or 6 M&Ms last night, I stayed on plan. I still haven't gotten all the crap out of the house. I feel like it will be such a waste. I need to find a way to donate or create a bird feeder with old cookies...but then I wonder if that is safe and the best idea to encourage other rodents into the backyard.


Food:
Chai Tea with Shake
Profile Pom Green Tea with LaCroix
Bar
half a slice of bread with grilled chicken, spinach, and Chick-fil-a sauce
Apple
Celery with PB powder PB
Bar
M&Ms and two bites of my kid's cheerios bar
Steak, Cabbage, Beats
Shake


I exercised Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and took this morning off. Have had a terrible headache all morning...I wonder if I am going through sugar withdrawal again trying to snap back to plan.


Weight: I had to do a quick hop off this morning...I didn't like the number I saw.
So officially I am still back up at (- 93.6)


I also sure I am going through sugar withdrawal because I am sooooo hungry today. I had my shake near 8am, and not scheduled for a bar until at least 10am...and I am not going to make it.


Okay motivation...where the hell did you go!?!?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8