Profile by Sanford Days 378-382

UGHHHH I am sick...I hate being sick. And it's the virus that my little "petri dish of a kid" tested positive for right before I started my new job. I have not exercised in over 5 days, I have been trying hard to eat on plan but still using the BRAT diet. A lot of chicken soup and toast with very few vegetables...just can't stomach them. At least the shakes made hot are soothing on my throat. Its weird though. Some hours I am starving and can eat a regular meal with no problem...and then other parts of the day tea and honey are all I can handle. It comes in waves.

Well enough of my bitching...we all get sick from time to time.

It's whether I sit back and feel sorry for myself and gorge on comfort foods...or if I still try to eat decently, while getting some nutrition. I did have a terrible cupcake for said Petri Dish's 2nd birthday. I don't know why I thought THAT would be a good idea! That amount of sugar makes me feel like crap...and I know that ahead of time...but I still do it to myself...why am I such a masochist?!?!

So food has been a joke. Exercise has been non-existent

...so weight...almost back down to my all time low: - 95.1
Make sense? No...but as I have been saying and posting a lot lately on the Profile FB pages...weight loss/gain is not an immediate gratification type thing...this past week's slow down could show up on the scale later this week into next. What I ate yesterday hasn't even been completely digested yet. How could it be stored on my thighs and ass yet? Hence the cliche...it isn't a sprint...its a marathon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8