Profile by Sanford Day 12

So crisis averted...I weighed myself again yesterday and that 3lbs from Sunday was back down and another 3lbs down as of this morning. So I am down 12.44 lbs after 12 days. So I promise not to freak out anymore over such spikes. I like to see the daily progression...but I wish I had a warning on those weird days to stay off the scale. Eventually the coolness of the synced scale will wear off and I will only weigh in before a counseling session.

So yesterday was day 12...my meals are getting pretty predictable. I did try to make my morning routine smoother(and quieter to now wake the house up with my bullet blender) by premixing my first meal replacement shake the night before. So I blended the strawberry shake with PB powder, spinach, water, and ice. I pull the "smoothie" in the freezer and left myself a note to remember to grab it. I also pre-made my "broccoli cheese" soup(See yesterday's post for that concoction) with everything but the Profile soup powder. I decided it would be better to add that right before I ate it at lunch the next day. Not sure why I felt that way...I think I will pre-make everything the night before. I am concerned about some of the shakes thickening overtime...but I won't know until I try.

So to work I brought the frozen pre-made strawberry smoothie, a packet of Profile chocolate shake, a packet of Profile chicken soup, my pre-made broccoli soup concoction, a salad of spinach, romaine, carrots, and cucumbers. I added the honey mustard yogurt dressing/panera dressing mixture, a Profile fiber drink packet, a can of sparkling water, and a Profile glazed sugar cookie bar.

I had my Hot cocoa/chai tea shake mix first....smoothie was still frozen solid. I realized too late that the Contigo insulated coffee cup that I use my chocolate shake/tea concoction gets shake mix stuck in the crevices of the lid...So plan from now on to use the actually shake shaker and transfer to the insulated cup if I want it to stay hot.
The frozen smoothie I let sit out all morning...and by about 10am it was defrosted enough to eat with a spoon. Definitely made me eat it slower...so that's probably a good thing. Plus I get my caffeine fix first thing in the morning instead of having to hurry up and consume my frozen mixture first thing before the ice melts and the smoothie becomes watered down.
Lunch was the aforementioned broccoli cheese soup and salad. I try to eat the salad slow so I am not starving for my snack before 2pm. But with a slow work day and people bringing in cookies to share I devoured my Profile bar like there was no tomorrow. I make my sparkling Fiber drink and was good to go until I left for home.
By 5pm I was hungry again! Eric started making dinner right away since 5yo and I had to leave for Girl Scout meeting by 6pm. He made "fish tacos." Romaine wraps, shrimp for him, cod for me, broccoli slaw(made with Fat Free sour cream and lots of spice.) It was too spicy for me so I used plain FF Sour Cream and a triangle of Laughing Cow Queso. We had cucumbers sliced up in the tacos too. He gave me the rest of the Broccolinni...but I put it back in the fridge to save for my next soup attempt. I probably should have had another vegetable...but since I only had 1 triangle of LC Cheese, I figured out I could have 11 pistachios.  Out the door to pick up our neighbor kid and head to Girl Scouts.
I had my regular Hot Cocoa with PB powder "shake" before bed.

So far I seem to be losing an average of 1 lb per day. I would really like to see what how much that would increase if I started working out. The weather is still too cold to take the kiddos for a walk...but I think I can carve out time for a walk at work or a work out in the basement on days I work from home or weekends. Let's make that a goal for next week:)

Tummy is growling...off to make my 2nd meal.
More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford Day 8

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months