Profile By Sanford Day 6

Back to work after the MLK holiday. This morning I had a mint chocolate shake mixed with plain chai tea and hot water for my version of a caffeinated hot cocoa. I had my 1 cup of Kashi Go - Lean Crisp and 1/2 almond milk.

For morning snack around 10am, I had 1/2 of a banana, .5oz of white cheddar cheese, a triangle of laughing cow and 15 wheat thins. I am seriously going to miss my carbs and fruit when I switch to REBOOT on Thursday.

For lunch I had left over Paella -  5oz of chicken, 1/3 of a cup of brown rice/green pea mixture, a spinach and beet salad with Panera poppy seed dressing, and lowfat yogurt with an almond sliver mix in(not a plan approved yogurt...but I had to finish up my old yogurts rather than toss them all out). I forgot to have my other half of my banana at lunch...so I had it a 2pm...between lunch and my afternoon snack and I was noticing I was hungry around 2pm but too early to eat my snack.

But half a banana isn't cutting it...so I will have half my snack now and the other half as I leave work...
Speaking of which...first real winter like activity taking place outside. Just got a text that all after school activities are already canceled for our school district...great...that means dance class will be canceled too...another evening indoors with nothing to burn kiddos energy. Might have to get creative...
----
....left work early only to find the buses were running over an hour late. Was able to catch a ride home with a co-worker who lives about 15 miles further past were I get off on the interstate. I ate my Profile bar in the car on the way home.
Finally got home to my welcoming family...and by welcoming I mean the 5yo didn't look up from her plate or the the TV to even say hello, the baby looked up and me and started crying because I didn't pick her up before taking off my coat, and sick hubby states he is still not feeling well and if calling the Doctor now. He did cook my dinner and then headed out to said doctor. He made me chicken breast with some sort of blacken herbs on it, with brussel sprouts and a the same salad I had for lunch. I threw the salad in the fridge for tomorrow and cut up a carrot. I was still hungry so I also had a 1/2 of cottage cheese...I didn't have a starch as it was my way of saying good-bye to pumping and the MOM diet and hello to the full on REBOOT which I had planned to start tomorrow anyway.

Ate it all while holding the clingy baby and trying to get the 5yo to tell me about her day.

Before bed I had a cup of popcorn...my last (1/3 of a serving) starch for a long long long time, 16 pistatios(that I didn't realized I liked this much) and a Profile Chewy Chocolate Brownie Bar. Not too bad....will probably be a good chocolate craving killer over the next few months!
This is it...I told my coach I am not pumping any more and moved my next session up to tomorrow to start the Reboot. I will steal a couple of Eric's meal replacements until I can get there tomorrow afternoon.

So the last 6 days have been challenging...but I feel the next 6 days might be worse. But I feel that loosing 5 lbs on the MOM diet was enough initiative to and a pretty good baby step to starting the REBOOT tomorrow...

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford Day 8

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months