Profile by Sanford Day (-)1


So tomorrow Eric and I have our first meeting with the Profile by Sanford counselor.

So far our "last meals/treats" have been:
1. Taco John's (Nacho's Navidad for Me and Super Potato Ole's for Eric)
2. Planet Sub (Planet Sub with a fountain Cherry Coke for me and an "Experience" for Eric)
3. Fronteria's Mexican (Queso Dip and sampler platter for me, Some burrito thing for Eric)
4. Key Lime Cakes from Costco...really not that great and not worth it. So we will freeze them for EmJ's 1st Birthday cake
5. Countless cookies and leftover Christmas treats
6. Eric made sour dough bread for his "treat"
7. Lobster Orzo pasta
8. The Club and tomato soup from the Ambassador

Reasons why I/we are doing this life change
1. We both need more energy
2. Kids are exhausting
3. My parents were successful
4. I want to be comfortable in my own skin
5. I want to be comfortable in public seating (bus, airplanes, Sporting KC seats)
6. I really want to be able to buy clothes (and boots, oddly) that are more fashionable than what can be found in the Women's Plus section. I am currently coveting a size medium fleece lined hoody sweatshirt that my mom bought herself.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford Day 8

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months