Profile by Sanford Days 13-14

Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days. But work and kids take up too much of my day.

I haven't had much food that was any different.
I did have a social event last night that catered in BBQ. So again like I did a few weeks back...I loaded my plate with lettuce and veggies and put a scoop of un-sauced BBQ meat on top of it...I think it was pork. I used only a bit of Italian dressing on the raw broccoli ...still can't eat that plain. And counted the fat in the pulled pork as my fat.

Needless to say I have been HUNGRY the last couple of days...
I am off to my next session with my Profile Counselor to see why.

Weight loss total still hovering around 12lbs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford Day 8

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months