Profile By Sanford Day 2

Let me start by saying...CHOCOLATE SHAKE for the WIN!! I normally don't like chocolate "flavoring"...but way better than yesterday's vanilla. Mixed it with my warm plain Chai Tea and mmmm it tasted like hot cocoa! Note to self...buy more chocolate shake mix.

So I got home form work yesterday...very hungry. I had not planned on eating my afternoon stack until I got home...but I think that might be a bad idea. Note to self #2...pack 2 snacks for the day and eat one on the way home.

Eric welcomed me home with a crabby..."I'm STARVING!!" His first day was a lot more difficult than mine...but then again he is really doing the whole REBOOT plan and I am at a comfortable MOM plan. So note to self #3...be prepared next week when you switch over. Savor my dairy and small starch rations.

Eric wanted to make dinner immediately and I still had a snack to eat before dinner...so he made the big kid her dinner and while I ate my snack and then he made our dinner while I fed the little kid. For snack I had the MOM approved whole grain toast with peanut butter powder peanut butter(a freebie), and 3/4's an apple.

Eric than made us a seasoned grilled chicken breast with a ton of green beans and brussel sprouts. I got a small side of sweet potatoes and was supposed to have another dairy serving...but we didn't have anything in the fridge that fit the criteria. So I skipped it....sorta. I was supposed to have a fat with my evening snack so I compromised and had a couple of bites of cheese to cover my dairy and my fat.(not really what the plan says to do...but I improvised and thought it was logical)
The rest of the snack was a bar (Chocolate Marshmallow...also for the win!) and my MOM starch of 3 cups of Popcorn. I was supposed to have a fat too, but I had that cheese for my dairy and the popcorn was the 94% fat free kind...so not "plain". So I called it even.

I pumped while I ate dinner....down to once a day now...planning on just being done by my next profile appt.
Then took the big kid to get her hair cut...she some how remembered that I promised we could after school today...I don't remember promising that...but it sounds like something I would say to get her to drop the idea a few days back. She was about an inch too short to donate it...so the hair dresser at Shear Madness and I both spent the next 15 mins trying to convince her that waiting one or 2 more months will allow her to give hair to a poor little girl that doesn't have any hair. She took some convincing, but finally said okay. I feel bad for her as I know she wants it short...but its still so cold out. I promised her that for spring (maybe after our family photos are taken) she can cut it SHORT SHORT!

Came home from the haircut to set up the Profile Scale to the wifi...thank goodness we now have Google fiber or else this would have been a hassle.
Easy to set up and connect to the router. I tried it...hey...3 lbs less than yesterday...what what!?!? Must have been the clothes. Big Kid tried it...55lbs. Little Kid was forced to try it...19lbs we think...she didn't sit still long.
Placed it at the top of the stairs right outside our bedroom. It holds up to 4 people's data so each of us have a slot. And it sends the last reading of every day to Eric and I's profile. So no having to document our weight...it just does it for us. I checked the app on my phone and it was synced immediately. So a win for technology!

Put the girls to bed.
Came back down stairs to pack my bfast/lunch/snacks and little kid's milk and snacks while I finished my 3 cups of popcorn.
I packed for the aforementioned chocolate shake, (cereal and almond milk already at work), turkey and ham on a 6in whole wheat tortilla, .75oz of cheese, a yogurt, a H&D pear, spinach and carrots, the peanut pretzel profile bar. Pretty much the same as yesterday...but don't want to have to overthink everything. Damn...I didn't pack the second snack like I told myself to do...so I am not famished on the way home from work!

Will check back to let you know how today goes!

Celeste arrives tonight and Eric will be cooking seafood tonight and steaks tomorrow....totally do able, right!!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford Day 8

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months