Profile by Sanford Day 284

Food:
I had the 2 shakes in the morning. One was the plain chocolate, the other I made a pumpkin spice chai tea latte with pumpkin spice tea, chai tea, pumpkin pie spice, and a Profile Vanilla shake.
For lunch I had the Profile cereal with Almond milk and cucumber slices with FF cottage cheese.
For dinner I had leftover steak and green beans.

Challenges:
A couple nights ago a neighbor stopped over to welcome us to the neighborhood...(yes we moved in July;) and brought tomatoes from her garden and BROWNIES....I freaking LOVE brownies. I have been good...but I did taste a bite last night. UGHHH....it's all these little tastes that are going to derail me when I am sooooo soooo close to the finish line....which I know is actually the starting line for the hard work of maintenance. As my mom said when she lost her weight on Profile...losing it was the easy part...KEEPING it off has proven to be harder.

Exercise: Walked Thursday and Friday morning at 5:15/5:25ish (yes, I need to and now have set a 2nd alarm as I was "just resting my eyes for a minute" when I fell back asleep for 30mins!)

Weight: and this is the crazy part after I have snicked so many bites.... - 84.1
I plan to weigh both my kids in the morning...as I think I have finally hit that number of their combined weight!!  I will post a picture if so!

Have a great weekend! Remember Protein is your friend! Sugar is your foe!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8