Profile by Sanford Day 283

Food:
Potluck lunch at work...ugghhhh
I brought a veggie tray and loaded up with salads, veggies with Bolthouse dressing and pulled pork and a piece of brisket with BBQ sauce

Had a profile pizza with extra cheese and some zucchini for dinner.

Challenges:
Potluck...need I say more?
I wanted sooo much to try almost every dessert on that table. But I hightailed it out of there!!

Sleep: So I set my activity/sleep tracker to vibrate on my wrist rather than having audio alarms wake the rest of the house. There is a "Smart Alarm" that will wake you UP TO 10(or 20 or 30) mins early if you are in a lighter state of sleep rather than letting you slip back into a deep sleep to only be woken up by the alarm 10 mins later. I like it...as I think it is easier to get out of bed...but what is happening is that I am being woken almost every morning at 4:52am...which makes me soooo sleepy by 8:30pm. I can't seem to get my "S" together to get to bed before even 10pm. When the oldest knows she doesn't have school the next day, she puts up one hell of a fight to go to bed at a decent time. 
I am soooo tired that I am increasing my caffeine intake in the morning... 

Exercise: Walked Wednesday and Thursday morning. Spent a few minutes on my under desk elliptical on Wednesday.

Weight: I totally forgot to weigh myself before I had TWO shakes this morning(see previous statement about how sleepy I am). I thought maybe I would be okay...but it was up...so I am not going to count it until I weigh in tomorrow AM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8