Profile by Sanford Days 269-273

Sorry work has been crazy and one kiddo has been sick. I have not been keep up with this Blog.

Food:
Thursday Night...I can't remember
Friday Night...in a hurry to get out the door for an event and threw some leftover chicken on some romaine with Bolthouse ranch and called it dinner
Saturday night: ATE at IKEA!!! Had their smoked Salmon, mixed greens and just a tiny bit of the dressing. It was actually REALLY GOOD!
Sunday night: Scallops with grilled zucchini and this Asian slaw mix.

Challenges:
Friday night:
Was a frenzy of child pick ups, drop offs, and events. I had only 10 mins to throw my own dinner together before heading out and doing drive through for the oldest kid. We were so behind she didn't end up eating until we got to the final event. So because I took 10 mins to eat myself I ended up having to spend $12 on one hot dog and a lemonade. UGGGHHH.

The rest of the weekend went pretty well. I did sleep in on Sunday and rolled my eyes at myself for doing so and having to bunch my first 3 meals on top of one another...but sleep is sacred around our place!

Musings: Anyone know about Halo Top? I have mentioned it before. It is a low calorie, low fat, high protein ice cream. I have been told by my coaches that it is NOT plan approved...BUT when doing a side by side comparison to the Profile Ice Cream (that my store doesn't even carry anymore) it has more protein and LESS CARBS!! So we eat it...a LOT. The flavors until today have been limited to 6. But on 10/10/16 they announce 10 new flavors for a total of 16. I spent my lunch hour today driving around to local grocery stores trying to find the new flavors. No luck...but I will try to be more patient. BTW, I do not sit down and eat a whole pint or even a serving. But I will on put a a decent size scoop in my bedtime shake and eat it throughout the shake drinking.

NSV: I am in a training class this week and can dress more casually. I went through 5 pairs of jeans this morning trying to find one that fit. ALL were way too big!! I found a pair that were still too big and I had to wear a belt. Which sucks as I hate belts...such a pain when I am rushing to the bathroom.

Weight:  - 80.13
Finally hit that 80 mark...I have been rounding up to 80 when people ask...but now I can do it with more confidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8