Profile by Sanford Day 268

Food:
Last night we tried a new place to eat...we have been watching this place like a HAWK...willing it to open ASAP. And it finally opened on Monday, so we tried it for dinner on Tuesday.
http://www.musclemakergrill.com/
Its tagline is "Great Food with your Health in Mind"
With a name like Muscle Marker...I was hoping that it would be EXACTLY what we needed to stick to Plan. But unfortunately...just like Zoe's Kitchen...even though it is LOW carb...almost everything is still wrapped in a Tortilla or made with some sort of grain/rice/whole wheat pasta. I settled for one of their Salads...I was pretty bummed that I STILL had to order a salad. And right now looking at the nutritional facts this Lean & Mean Salad had an asstonishing 41gs of fat...I am not even sure how that is possible? The sprinkling of (REDUCED FAT)cheese was WAY less that the .75 ozs in our allowed cheese serving. The Premium ground beef must have had a pretty high fat %. Next time I will try the Tuscany or the Turkey Taco Salad.

Challenges: So I have bitched about the food hell that I work in...now the baked goods lady is jealous of my weight loss...so she saw a health coach at work and they told her to get rid of all the crap at her desk...so in the break room I had to side step Reese Peanut Butter PUMPKINS...the BIGGG ones. The RPC on steroids...my ultimate kryptonite. I stopped by her desk to give her as much grief as I could!
THEN THEN THEN...this morning... I walk into work to THIS:

Incase you can't tell...this is TWO 10lb bars of chocolate. I am less than 10 feet away from 20lbs of chocolate for what sounds like several months....as they did this last year too. I am seriously considering taking another job with another company just to get out of this food hellhole. F%$&)(&#$  BAS^$)%&)$(!

NSV: On the brighter side...I am wearing...get this....A MEDIUM sized dress. A F&)*)#($* MEDIUM. Never in my life EVER would I have thought I would be in anything smaller than an XL.

Weight: Starting to see movement!- 78.58 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8