Profile by Sanford Days 281-282

Howdy all!
I am super energetic this morning!!! I walked with the neighbor ladies, took my B Vitamin supplements and have had TWO servings of caffeine. Currently not even bothered by the fact that my daughter woke me up at 4:50am this morning! Just wait until I crash around 2:30 this afternoon though!

Monday:
Food: Out for a team lunch at a Mexican Restaurant...arghhh...chips chips chips every where you turn! I have a salad with their pork(should have gotten the chicken:(  ) with cheese, pico, salsa, and some sort of watery ranch dressing. I felt sick most of the afternoon.
I swapped my lunch and dinner so I had a profile pizza and carrots for dinner.

Tuesday:
Food: Back to normal...
I made a Turkey Burger with Cheese, BBQ sauce and FF Miracle whip wrapped in romaine for dinner.

Challenges: Very difficult for me to find something to eat at a mexican restaurant that isn't wrapped in a tortilla and smothered with queso. They had probably 5 salads to choose from...but most had ingredients that were not on plan. I had to have the beans held on the salad I did have...which is fine because I am not a fan anyway. But that just left cheese and pico on the bed of iceberg...

Today we have a Potluck at work. I brought a veggie tray...so I will have SOMETHING to eat. I had planned to make some tasty green beans...but when I opened the bag this morning they were already slimy and mushy...we are awful at using the veggies in our house in the correct order so they don't go bad.

NSV: Wearing a medium skirt, large shirt and blazer and my new fall boots. I feel stylish for the first time in my LIFE~~!!!

Weight: Not thrilled...but I told you/myself after last weekend this week would be rough: - 81.9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8