Profile by Sanford Days 285-287

Food:
Friday: Wendy's Salad with Chicken.(gave fruit to kiddo...ate around the blue cheese since I don't like it anyway)
Saturday: Planet Sub Romaine Wrap(no cheese)
Sunday: Cauliflower(instead of rice) Sushi

Challenges:
Cinnamon Rolls (TWICE)...once they were HOMEMADE!!!
Brownies
Pizza
you name it...I was faced with it this weekend!!

Exercise:
Non-existent...I take that back...I walked Friday morning....But nothing on Sat, Sun or this morning:

NSV: I bought a new pair of SKINNY black pants at costco yesterday in a 14. I am going back to get one in every color...and might even try a 12...as the 14s are even a bit baggie.

Weight: Still yoing-yoing around the same number. I guess I have to get used to the scale not going as quickly as before. But the little "tastes" I am doing of sweets isn't helping anything either!  - 82.1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8