Profile by Sanford Day 267


Protein shift: Scoop of FF Cottage Cheese on my salad at lunch
Dinner: 4oz (instead of 5oz) Chicken breast with mixed veggies and asparagus.

Challenges: So I changed my schedule the last few days to move a protein source closer to my morning walk. I do think it helped yesterday. I will say that I woke up VERY hungry this morning...and I blamed it on having less protein for dinner last night. But luckily with my new schedule I could have a shake almost immediately. (I didn't walk this morning due to hubby being called into work at 5am and not wanting to wake the kiddos up at 5:15 to walk with me in the dark:). I sort of slept until about 6:45am...on and off since 4am. And then had my first shake at 8:30am. Today I have a light meeting schedule so I should be able to test out my new meal schedule without interruptions.

Exercise: Like I said did walk yesterday morning...but not this morning. I do have plans to hit Yoga today over lunch though. Lord knows I need the calming and stretching of this class pretty bad today.


Weight: Our internet went wacko a couple days ago, and I just realized that the main box was reset so our scale needs to be resynced. But from what I remember from this morning's weigh in I am down at least 1 lb. So I think we are at - 78.0 - ish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8