Profile by Sanford Days 288-290

So sorry to be slacking this week. Work has been extra busy and the kiddos seem to be extra needy this week.
I also have been a bit of a slug....not exercising all week until this morning. Food challenges EVERYWHERE I turn. I am getting a bit frustrated with myself and my lack of motivation and progress.


Food:
Monday: Had the Protein Power Plate at Zoe's Kitchen. (Chicken Breast over cabbage and onions)
Tuesday: Asian Meatballs over Cauliflower rice a mixed Asian salad/slaw
Wednesday: Pot luck at work. Greenbeans, Sloppy Joe meat, meatballs, raw veggies


Challenges: POT LUCK AT WORK.....AGAIN!!! I walked away from all of the nasty stuff at the actual lunch...but the leftovers were put in the break room and when I went in there for water, I took a bite of cake frosting....ugghhh!! And I wonder why the scale isn't moving...Geez Louise, Meggs! Get a clue!
Still have those darn brownies in the house too. I should just throw them out. The 6yo doesn't seem to ever want one for her dessert choice. I am afraid to give them to the 21mo as she hasn't been eating well lately and giving her sweets only makes it worse because she refuses other food.


Exercise: Missed both sessions of Yoga this week. Didn't walk in the AM on Mon, Tues, OR Wed...
Finally got my arse out of bed this morning...but I felt it.


NSV: I did go back to Costco for those pants...They were out of 14s in EVERY color but one so I HAD to buy 12s. I took them home and they slid right on and zipped up. Now, they are a bit tight...but still wearable. And I am still 18lbs from my goal weight....so they should fit by then.
I took a picture of the sticker with the size on it and sent it to my Mom...telling her I was near tears wearing a size 12. I don't EVER remember being anything smaller than a 14. My prom dress was a 14...my wedding dress was a 14 or 16. And I don't think I wore many women's clothes prior to prom. So almost every pair of jeans I wore in high school were men's sizes. So I honestly don't remember ever wearing a 12.


These last 5 or 10lbs have really gotten people speaking up to me about my weight loss. Its cool...but also kind of sad. I had to lose 80 POUNDS for anyone to NOTICE?!? That is scary.


I had my appointment today and did measurements...down like 51 inches overall...that is taller than my eldest daughter!


Weight:- 83.4 still hovering:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8