Profile by Sanford Days 275-280

I really have been MIA this week. Was in a training class last week and had a holiday. So I was away from a computer for most of the time.

This past week has had more challenges than I care to regurgitate. With all of the "snacks" provided in the training class, to the lunch provided on Thursday (sandwich and chips)...I ended up going really too long without eating on a couple of those days. Thursday and Friday, I wasn't smart enough to pack my lunch...assuming I could get salads and protein sources where I was going. Finally on Friday around 1:30pm I ran into a Whole Foods and got a to-go container of veggies off their food bar to eat in the car. I always had my shakes though...so I wasn't going without eating at all.

But I stayed true to the plan...so big win for me with all of the challenges....That is until the weekend rolled around. My in-laws were in town and wanted BBQ. I was pretty good that night...took just one small bite of a piece cornbread.  Otherwise, I had a salad with pulled pork and BBQ sauce and one rib and coleslaw(the vinegar kind, not the creamy kind:)). Then on Sunday, my hubby asked us all to have brunch buffet at his restaurant...I did...well...okay. Eggs, pork, patty sausage, salmon, and half a plate's worth of green beans(the ONLY vegetable offered). But I had toooo many "bites" of my daughter's desserts. I felt crappy all afternoon. I am concerned I threw myself out of ketosis. So when I am bitching and moaning about my weight not moving in the right direction later this week...remind me of what I ate on Sunday!!!

NSV: I have pretty much bought myself an entire new wardrobe over the past two weeks. Skirts, dresses, leggings, work pants, sweaters, and bras. I was wearing at least a 2X (20/22W) when this started...and now I am buying Mediums and Larges. I bought and wore a pair of size 14 jeans. I am not sure with my hips/thighs that I will ever get below a 14 in jeans...but I am okay with that. I can still find 14s in "regular" ladies stores. I also bought some fun fall boots that I would never tried in the past...big calves and they would hurt my feet if they weren't "orthopedic or Skechers Go Walks"

The bra thing was SHOCKING. I canNOT believe how much weight I have lost in my chest.
I went from a 40II to a 34G. I expected the band size to go down...but not the cup size this much!!
I buy very expensive bras too...so it's almost heartbreaking having to donate all of them. But I found a great place that recycles them for a great purpose. So I shouldn't be heart broken...but it is like...holy cow that is a lot of money down the drain. I have also become addicted to LulaRoe clothing. In the last 3 months I have bought 3 dresses, 3 shirts, 2 skirts, and 7 pair of their leggings. I have to stop! My food addiction is just being transferred to clothes!!

Weight: - 82.1
I should hit my next goal this week of losing the equivalent to both of my children. I need to weigh them both today to see how close I am.
I am only 2.7 lbs away from my original goal. I added another 15 lbs to my goal awhile back though...so I still have 17.7lbs to go for my new goal. I would have liked to have gotten there before the "Holidays." Not sure I will get there in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8