Profile by Sanford Days 246-247

I have no idea what happened to yesterday...it just blew by.
Monday night we went to Red Robin for dinner. I tried to stay away from the fries...I did have a bite...okay 2:)
Tuesday night we just didn't have a dinner plan ready. I made the kids dinner of cheese quesadillas, a different vegetable each, and deli ham.

I ate leftover vegetables and  proteins that were sitting on kids' plates from previous uneaten meals. It was pretty sad. I later had to have a cheese stick wrapped in deli ham as the leftovers were not enough.

Heading to a lunch meeting today...so I will have my veg and protein meal at lunch and then my profile meal replacement and veg for dinner.

Exercise: I walked a short amount Monday AM, and walked an hour Tuesday AM. I didn't make it to Yoga on Tuesday due to a meeting. It was storming this morning so we didn't make it out and I will miss Yoga tomorrow. So I really need to get up in the morning to walk to keep this trend going.

Weight: I did jump off the scale on Monday morning. But I had a coach meeting this morning...so I had to get an official reading: - 74.61


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8