Profile by Sanford Days 243-245

Food: See Challenges:)

Challenges: Friday started the 4 day long celebration of my Husband's 40th birthday! Friday night we went out to dinner at a very nice resturant. I tried to stay on plan by having a fish appetizer and a fish with vegetables entree. The Entree including the vegetables had to have pounds of butter on it, though. I skipped my last meal replacement to try to make up for it.
Saturday, hubby had to work so I was able to stay on plan all day.
Sunday night we went out to dinner for his favorite...SUSHI. I asked if there were any rolls they could make without rice(some places will do that). But no...not this place. I had a few pieces whole and then started tearing the rolls apart and scraping out the rice...and I wasn't paying close enough attention to realize some of the rolls I ordered had FRIED crab or lobster in them...so had to pull that part off, too.
Tonight we are going to Red Robin, soccer practice, and then home for cake...I can usually do okay at Red Robin if I remember to have them hold the cheese AND mayo on my lettuce wrapped burger. And I bought cupcakes that are not my favorite flavor...so I should be able to abstain.

Exercise: I got up and walked SATURDAY morning!! Did Yoga with my kiddo Sunday evening and tried to walk this morning, but my husband got called into work and I had to turn back after only 15 mins.

Weight: My weight took a very ODD drastic drop over the weekend...like by a LOT (4lbs in 3 days)...I wondered if it had anything to do with the steroids from my URI finally being out of my system. But after a few days of some poor eating choices (see birthday challenges above)...I had to do the "jump off" the scale this morning!

So I will put this number here....but it isn't accurate.: - 76.16...it's more like -73.xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8