Profile by Sanford Days 248-249

Food
Wednesday for lunch I had a lunch to attend at a BBQ joint. It wasn't on the menu but I asked if I could get a side salad as one of my sides. They were happy to oblige.  So I had (probably too much) brisket, pulled pork, and burnt ends with a side salad and green beans.

Last night for dinner I made roasted squash and zucchini and cheesy chicken sausage. I threw my leftover profile noodles on top and  was pretty excited about the meal

Challenges
I had a meeting over lunch yesterday where the host of the meeting graciously ordered sandwiches from Jimmy Johns. I had to lie and say I ate before the meeting. But was starving by the time I got to my real lunch.
Eating at a BBQ place is hard....white bread, cheesy corn and mac and cheese...

Musings:
Do you ever find yourself judging other people's food choices, now?  I was at lunch with another friend who had a couple years ago gotten the gastric by-pass sleeve. She lost a TON of weight and looks great...but she orders mac and cheese and onion rings with her lunch. I just feel sad for her that if she eats like that...how long will her weight loss last? I have NEVER EVER been one to judge what people eat...and I know that I will never want to become one of those judgy skinny people. But now that I know the "secret" and have begun the journey to eating healthier...I just want to tell everyone else that it is possible! But I know that it would not come across right...so I will of course keep my mouth shut and keep myself in check.

Exercise:
Got up and walked Thursday morning. My phone even said we hit 10,000 steps by the time we got home...I am not sure that is possible as we were only gone about...well maybe we were gone 2 hours...yikes! and SWEET!

Weight: no change: - 74.61

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8