Profile by Sanford Days 254-256

Wow! What a slacker I have been this week on blogging. Not intentional...just seems that when I get in front of a computer; I get distracted by FB, emails and well...work!!

This week's dinners have consisted of:
Tues: Zoe's Kitchen's Protein Power Plate
Wed: Cauliflower Crust Pizza, pizza sauce, meatballs, and cheese
Thurs: Grilled Chicken, Broccoli, Profile Noodles, and cheese

Challenges:
Exhaustion...makes me hungry. So I know that it is probably something that is obvious to others...but I am just starting to realize that when I over-do-it or have a sick child during the night that interrupts my sleep....the whole next day I am hungry and craving carbs for energy. Caffeine used to be enough...but I think my body is starting to get used to/dependent on it just to function.

Exercise: Walked an hour in the AM and attended Yoga classes on Tuesday and Thursday. 

Weight: Still stalling out hovering around -75. I am starting to get frustrated with this 2-week plateau.  - 74.83

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8