Profile by Sanford Day 241

Food:
Caffeinated Pom Green Tea
Chocolate Shake
Cinnamon Cereal (forgot almond milk...AGAIN)
Chocolate Shake
Spinach, Broccoli Slaw, snap pea salad with Panera salad dressing  
Celery with PB Powder PB
Caramel Cocoa Bar
Mixed Green Salad with Balsamic Dressing(???)
Chicken, Prosciutto, and Cooked Spinach
Blended Chocolate Shake

Challenges: No cake or donuts today...woot woot! My mom and a friend of hers came into town and we had dinner at my husband's restaurant. Difficult finding much on the menu that was within plan. The chicken I ordered ended up being fried...and I didn't know it when I ordered it...so I pulled off all the skin and just ate the chicken.

Exercise...though I did walk yesterday...it was storming this morning and I rolled over and went back to sleep. Was still tired as the kiddo had a bad dream and woke me up at 4am.

Weight:....had a very crazy morning and did not weigh. Should have though as I have my profile appt today.
Oh well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8