Profile by Sanford Day 240

Food:
Caffeinated Profile Pom Green Tea Beverage
Profile Chocolate Shake
Profile Cereal...forgot to bring my almond milk so used some Chocolate shake for my "milk"!!
Profile Chocolate Shake
Spinach, Romaine, Snap peas, Broccoli slaw salad with Bolthouse dressing
Profile Cocoa Caramel Bar
Chicken Breast(marinated in something??!?) and green beans with Profile Rosemary Balsamic dressing(NOT my favorite)
Blended with ice Profile Chocolate Shake with PB Powder
Mini Babybell Cheese

Challenges:Finally off the steroids for the lingering breathing issues...so actually saw a change in the scale! Yea! Baby woke up crying at 4am...seriously thought about turning my alarm for 5:30am off...but I didn't!!
CAKE in the break room for someone's work anniversary. Bastards! But I inspected the cake and the frosting was that crappy whipped kind(not the nice buttercream kind) so a little bit easier to walk away.
But the situation made me think about the future...and how often(once I reach goal) will I be allowed to indulge in the occasional sweet treat? I think my previous problem was that I had a mindset that I could have one sweet treat a DAY....well pair that with no exercise, and high carb meals...starts to pack on the L-B-s over time. I never gained tons of weight at once...but it would slowly creep on while I wasn't paying attention.

Musings: Another thing I have noticed is the odd places on my body that the weight is coming off. I have always had pretty small wrists...but the weight seems to be coming off my wrists and fingers more than where  else!! I would like it to come off my thighs and arse...but no...dainty wrists and fingers. Also my chest...none of my bras fit in the cups and boy are they sagging even lower than before(which I didn't think was even possible!?!). Then there is my stomach...I knew after two kids I should not expect my stomach to look good after weight loss...but it is so bizarre to me that stomach below my belly bottom is becoming flatter, while the stomach between my chest and belly button is totally not flattening. Oh well, I wasn't ever planning to wear a bikini anyway!

Exercise:Yesterday, I attended lunch time yoga and this morning I walked from 5:45 - 6:45am with the neighbor ladies! Two days in a row for me...might be a record!

Weight: - 72.19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8